You know your Pastor’s Kids are “normal” when
1. They kick and scream on their way out of the church service
2. You have to carry them out kicking and screaming only after giving them “the Look”.
3. After having a potluck with red juice you cannot stop your kid from throwing things off the second level balcony
4. Your kid steals from the missionary kids
5. Your kid yells out “This is BORING.” or swears uncharacteristically at a bad time.
6. They have an insatiable desire to take communion because it’s food late in the service.
7. They offer to help in Nursery
8. They are willing to have company over at the blink of an eye.
9. They know all the lines to Veggie Tales songs and refuse to watch another one.
10. They feel free to run and give Daddy a hug up on stage.
I love being in ministry and hope to be in this with my family for many years. It has been the most crazy, rewarding, humbling and fun time ever.